If you can’t wait to get started though, try these tips for size:
- Hold a jumper carol-oke event or a special sweater singalong for everyone you know. Ask people for donations to take part.
- Hold a festive bake sale. Have you tried our ball of yarn cupcake recipe? It’s woolly delicious.
- Bling that jumper. Ask everyone to bring ordinary jumpers and Christmas decorations.
- Hold a Christmas Jumper Day decorating day and ask for donations for each decoration.
- Jumper your boss – or your teacher. Get them to dress in a festive knit and agree that the more donations they receive, the more ridiculous they have to look.
If you’ve got any better ideas up your sleeves, we’d love to hear them! – get in touch and let us know what you’re planning.